Wednesday 12 January 2011

Day 8

My day off from penis enlargement today! You should take a day off too. If you are brand new to this blog and my routine, jump back to Day 1 to catch up and "begin".

Someone asked my via email [ddrw_check @ yahoo.co.uk] whether or not you need to both with the penis extender as part of your routine and if you can't just use your hands only in the shower.

My answer is pretty simple. Everyone starts out in the weight lifting gym doing just bicep curls. They ignore everything else, and just think they can do bicep curls and a few situps and end up like brad pit. Eventually they get a tiny little buldge of a bicep but still look skinny and pathetic. It is only when they start doing bench press, squats, deadlift and other "Big" exercises that they start to look actually muscular and not just like a boy with little biceps.

My attitude to penis enlargement in the same. The device stretches for time I cannot do with my bare hands. Will wearing the device make my penis SHORTER? Will it make gains LESS likely? The way I see it, combining the device and hand routines cannnot FAIL to speed up gains. As I mentioned, when I bought my device they pushed the hand routine book called PenisAdvantage on me at the checkout. Clearly the two are meant to go together.

I know fine well that people who are starting this wont bother with the device too. If you are serious, just take my word for it and use both, dont skimp.

You can find links to JesExtender and SizeGenetics in my first post. JesExtender is like half the prize of SizeGenetics.

I hate how flakey people are! I pride myself on taking whatever I set out to do seriously and sticking with it until I succeed. If you're like me, you'd do well to go the whole nine yards and give this penis enlargement thing a fair shot the proper way.

2 comments:

  1. I have got the good information through your blog; I will share this to my friends as well. click now on www.bathmatereviews.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!! Really shared very informative information. Since penis enlargement pill can be dangerous for your overall health? The potentially dangerous side effects which include nausea, headaches etc. How to choose the best male enahcment pill? We provide honest and detailed Progentra reviews that will help you choose the right product.

    ReplyDelete